As the subcontractor to Vector Research, Inc. (Ann Arbor, MI), NetServices provided web development, network architecture, and office support services to the US Department of Treasury. This work was performed under Treasury’s Treasury Information Process and Support Services (TIPSS) contract. NetServices’ tasks under this project included:
Web Development and Maintenance:
- Install and configure Windows NT and Domino servers.
- Administer Treasury’s internal Y2K Test and management web site.
Network Convergence and Multi-Service Network Analysis:
- Perform baseline and migration analysis for various Treasury Bureaus for converging their voice/data/video networking.
- Establish a prototype for demonstrating converged network to Bureau CIOs at Treasury’s telecommunication lab using Cisco voice enable routers.
- Install, configure and demonstrate a fully unified messaging system on Lotus’ Domino Web server platform resulting in a “universal inbox” for the end users.
- Update and maintain Web site content.
- Preparation of presentation material.
- Word processing and general office support.